The firm provides representation on all types of traditional criminal charges. We are experienced in handling cases which involve clients charged with murder, racketeering, violations of drug trafficking laws, extortion crimes, arms trafficking, terrorism, assault and battery, possession of child pornography, and alleged violations of sexual assault laws. We regularly appear in state and federal courts in the New York City metropolitan area, as well as in a variety of jurisdictions across the country.
Representative Criminal Defense Cases
- Representation of a Dominican national extradited to the U.S. on charges of murdering a New York City police officer.
- Representation of an individual charged in a federal racketeering indictment with insurance fraud and murder.
- Representation of an individual charged with murder in connection with a dispute over an alleged narcotics transaction.
- Representation of a former New York City Buildings Department Inspector charged with Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (“RICO”) and Hobbs Act extortion.
- Representation of an individual in an enterprise corruption case charging off-shore gambling violations.
- Representation of an individual charged with racketeering in connection with allegations of insurance fraud and murder.
- Representation of an individual in a usurious loan and sports betting racketeering case.
- Representation of an individual charged with importing and distributing steroids.
- Representation of an individual charged with importing and distributing massive quantities of cocaine in behalf of the North Valley Cartel in Colombia.
- Representation of an individual charged with possession of 60 pounds of marijuana.
- Representation of an individual charged in a nationwide marijuana distribution conspiracy.
- Representation of an individual charged with providing insider information on businesses to a highly organized robbery crew.
- Representation of alleged members of organized crime groups charged with unlawful lending and collections practices.
Arms Trafficking & Possession
- Representation of a Georgian national charged in a massive arms distribution conspiracy.
- Representation of high profile, celebrity comedian on weapons possession charges.
- Representation of the alleged U.S. head of the Tamil Tigers charged with providing material aid to terrorism.
- Consultation to individual held in Australia for extradition to the United States on charges of arms trafficking and terrorism.
- Representation at trial of a nightclub patron charged with assault and attempted murder.
- Representation of model in high profile case charged with assaulting bar patron.